Friday, February 6, 2009

Bakoyannis the whore may visit Macedonia





Greek Foreign Minister Dora Bakoyannis did not rule out the possibility of paying a visit to Macedonia during 2009 as part of her tour to all 19 of OSCE missions.

OSCE is chaired by Greece this year.

Bakoyannis urged the Macedonian Government to carry out free and fair elections, and to use Greece as an example, (where they have been shooting up cities for the past three months, causing in excess of 3 billion euros worth of damage).

The Greek FM noted that Macedonia's elections would be monitored by a delegation of the OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR) and by the OSCE parliamentary assembly.

She appealed again to the Macedonia's government to "abandon the nationalist rhetoric of yesterday", as this is usually reserved for Greece.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.