Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Educative and Cultural Movement of Voden











It is with great honor that I announce the formation of a new Non Governmental Organization (NGO), the “Educative and Cultural Movement of Edessa”. The association was officially registered in Voden, Aegean Macedonia, on February 11, 2009 and is a non-profit association. The statute consists of five individuals who are dedicated to promoting the needs of Education and Cultural activities in Aegean Macedonia.

The objectives and activities are two fold, the first objective is teach the Macedonian Language and History. The association is pleased to announce that starting this summer (for two months) classes will be available in Voden and the surrounding Villages. For the first time local Macedonians will have an opportunity to read and write in their Macedonian mother tongue. Further plans are in the works to expand the classes to the Lerin and Kostur regions.

The second objective is to promote Cultural and Traditional activities throughout Aegean Macedonia and develop relations with the people in the Republic of Macedonia and the Macedonian minorities that live in many Balkan States and the Diaspora. The association will use every opportunity to promote our rich and vibrant Macedonian Culture through music, songs and dance.

Lastly, and I wish to make this clear, this new NGO has no political affiliation or motive with any other political organization in Aegean Macedonia or any political organization in the Diaspora.

Best wishes,

Jim Daikos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.